|Salary:||£40000 to £50000 per annum|
|Description:||Title: Property Manager – High End Property Company in Marylebone |
Temp (2-3 Months)
£40,000 - £50,000 p.a. (temp equivalent rate)
I am working on a great role at the moment for an experienced and hardworking Property Manager who is conscious about making a good impression to their clients! They are based in stunning offices in Marylebone and manage extremely high end properties. The successful candidate will have experience in the field and a good knowledge of the industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy role where you will be liaising with many different people from private tenants to contractors, so you will have excellent people and communication skills and enjoy a varied working week.
Duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of 50 high end properties
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to organize repairs and resolve any issues
- General daily administration
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive experience in a similar role, a great work ethic and a positive demeanor. You will be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and composed at all times.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience within the high end property industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player