|Salary:||£35000 to £45000 per annum|
|Location:||West End London, Central/West End|
|Description:||An exciting new role for a fast expanding tech company near Green Park, who are looking for a Corporate Events/PR Manager to join the young team. This is an exciting opportunity to make the role your own for a firm which is the only one of its kind here in the UK who provide a highly discreet service for their corporate clients.|
This role is primarily helping to increase new business through the creation of an annual Events/PR programme. You will work with keen attention to detail in all aspects of your work and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Produce an annual client events/PR programme
- Manage all internal/external events from start to finish – sourcing venues, manage invite lists, communicating with venues and with Senior Management/Advisors ahead of and on completion of all events
- Communicate with all service providers for events
- Marketing - creating content for targeted audience, drafting and overseeing marketing content
- Keeping website up to date
- Creating new and innovative PR concepts to increase new business
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and level headed Events, Marketing/PR Manager, who has proven experience in a role where they have taken on a lot of responsibility. You will be proactive and able to take ownership for this role. You will be switched-on, energetic and able to work under pressure. You would ideally be a graduate and have at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role. It is crucial that you have had corporate events experience as well as PR/Marketing experience. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and an ability to multi-task are a must.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an impressive company with a great, young culture and fantastic benefits. You will be joining an ambitious and motivated team, who are looking for a like-minded individual to come in and hit the ground running. Benefits include:
- Pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Following probation – BUPA cover
- Life insurance scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Office hours: 9am – 6pm (with flexibility due to events)
If you are interested in this new and exciting role, apply below now!