|Salary:||£21000 to £24000 per annum|
|Description:||Distribution Assistant- Ladbroke Grove, West London|
£21,000 to £24,000 (pro rata)
This will be a temporary position will be from Monday 3rd September- Friday 26th October working as a distribution assistant for a leading media sales company. They are looking for a distribution assistant to assist their sales team during a very busy time for them which will be preparing to attend an international television market in Cannes.
You will be required to attend the international television market in Cannes from Sunday 14th October to Wednesday 17th October- travel and accommodation will be provided.
You will need a valid passport.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prior to the event: Organising the sales team’s meetings schedules, travel documents and itinerary prior to the event.
- Updating and collating the sales team’s meeting notes and uploading these to the team’s computers.
- Book taxis and restaurants and ad hoc administrative duties.
- During the event: Work on site with the sales executives to make sure the stand has been built and decorated to specification, keep supplies stocked up and organise sales materials and man the reception and stand as well as greeting and managing the guest flow. French would be advantageous as well as experience in a Front of House capacity as you will be responsible for the smooth running of the team’s schedules.
- After the event: Coordinating sales screens and sales promotional materials as directed by the sales team and compile expense statements.
This a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an interest in television production, and you will be organised, presentable, personable and have good office skills.