|Salary:||£28 to £30 per hour|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:||Executive Assistant to Managing Directors |
City of London
£28-30 per hour
Temp to perm
Our client, a globally recognised investment management firm with stunning offices in the City of London, are looking for an Executive Assistant to join them, from the start of next year. This will initially be for a year-long temporary assignment, but with the view that it will convert into a permanent role, performance and market dependent.
This role is office-based 4 days of the week, with 1 day per week from home and their working hours are 9 am – 5 pm.
The role is working alongside 5 other Assistants internally, with a focus on supporting 2-3 Managing Directors with all diary management, international travel booking and processing of expenses in Concur. There is also wider support to a larger team of Analysts / Vice Presidents, but this will be much more ad-hoc and lighter touch.
WHAT YOU’LL DO;
- Support 2-3 Managing Directors and the wider team.
- Daily support handling a broad range of tasks including scheduling meetings, conference rooms and complex a/v requirements, travel booking and expense reports in Concur, filing, phone support and other core administrative support.
- Assist with analysis and reporting when needed.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
WHO YOU ARE;
- Solid experience of working as an Assistant for 3 years + within financial services.
- Ability to successfully perform and complete tasks in a high-performing, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills including ime management and an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience interacting with senior management and/or external clients.
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.