|Salary:||£35000 to £40000 per annum|
|Description:||This is a really great opportunity to be part of a great investment company. They are seeking an experienced HR and Finance assistant to join their friendly team in Central London. This company is well established with a close-knit team – all of whom are warm and hardworking.|
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a great role where you will be working with a great HR and Finance team to assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR function and assist the finance team in banking and accounts.
- Helping with setting up payments and chasing invoices
- Process expenses
- Look after sales ledger
- Update employee records
- Assist with payroll
- Help with HR projects
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and recruiters
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 4 years’ experience within an administration role. You will be friendly and personable, with the ability to work autonomously.
- A willingness to get involved to get the job done
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Efficient problem solver with a can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- This role will pay up £40K, in addition to holidays and a pension scheme.
- 2 days working from home
- Health insurance
- Critical care cover
- Gym on site
This is a really great role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team.
Please apply if you think you would be suited to this role.