|Salary:||£40000 to £45000 per annum|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:||Legal Assistant/Board Support – Global Insurance|
£40,000 - £45,000 Benefits + Bonus
A global Insurance firm based in the City is looking to hire a new position to support the General Counsel in a Legal Assistant/Board Support capacity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Legal Assistant role with lots of exposure at Board Level, you will be based on the executive floor with a team of other support staff who are extremely talented, friendly and team orientated!
Typical duties include:
- Managing the creation of Contracts and Legal Agreements.
- Drafting communications for the General Counsel
- Researching for the General Counsel and presenting the information to him.
- Producing meeting documentation.
- Providing board support such as collating and distributing board packs.
- Assisting with the scheduling of the board and committee meetings.
- General co sec support.
- Assisting with the corporate and regulatory filings within the group alongside the Co Sec team.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in supporting either a Legal, Board or Co Sec team, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Experience in supporting Legal, Board or Co Sec team
- Experience in a professional environment
- Exposure to working with senior manager ideally at board level
- Strong IT skills across Word, Excel, PowerPoint and learning new systems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working
- Team player!
This role will pay up to £45k (DOE) plus a bonus and benefits.