|Salary:||£35000 to £45000 per annum Benefits: Benefits & Bonus|
|Description:||A family office in Hitchin, Herts is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager with some Office Management duties to join their friendly team. You would be based from their offices, and would be part of a professional and close-kit team. |
In this role you will be assisting Senior Relationship Managers with administrative support. You will be:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with private clients
- Generating client presentations, and processing notes from client meetings
- Supporting clients with processing payments, transfers or other routine transactions
- Organising relationship manager’s meetings and diaries, helping plan for meetings and following up on action points.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience working within banking or financial services (understanding how financial advisors, bankers and accountancy services interact)
- Have experience working with UHNWIs – and the level of service required.
- A numerical brain
This role will offer between £35-45k dependent on experience, with a discretionary bonus, and 25 days holiday.