|Salary:||€65000 to €85000 per annum Benefits: Benefits|
|Description:||EA to CEO |
Bilingual - French / English
South of France
A leading global consultancy is seeking a Bilingual (French/ English) EA to support its CEO.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
• Completing expense reports, delivering and fine-tuning presentations
• Extensive translation - translating, composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential
• Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting and translating acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
The successful candidate will be:
• Highly professional, discreet and organised
• Well presented at all times
• Fully fluent in both verbal and written French & English (absolutely essential)
• Exceptional at diary management and travel coordination
• Salary up to 85000 EUR (for the right candidate)
• 27 days holiday plus 12 RTT days
• Conciergerie on site
• Gym on site
• Restaurants on site
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today.