|Salary:||£12 to £14 per hour|
|Description:||I am currently recruiting for a couple of experienced minute takers to assist with school meetings taking place over video conferencing. |
This will be a zero-hours contract and will pay between £12-£14 per hour depending on experience.
Candidates will be required to have an ENHANCED DBS check prior to the beginning of the booking.
The meetings will take place over a couple of months from mid-October onwards and hours can not be guaranteed due to timetable clashes etc.
- The successful candidate(s) will have complete flexibility during the week to take minutes via video conferencing.
- They will have a valid ENHANCED DBS prior to starting.
- They have experience typing in a succinct, accurate, and professional manner.
- Complete discretion is required and GDPR guidelines need to be adhered to.
- Experience in a school environment is a plus but not necessarily essential.
- Minute taking experience IS essential.
This will be an ongoing role for a couple of months minimum so please only apply if you meet the above criteria this would suit your current circumstances.