|Salary:||£25000 to £28000 per annum|
Maternity Cover Contract
£25,000 - £28,000 Salary Pro Rata
I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity working for a Top UK Accountancy & HR Consultancy Firm based in the heart of the City. They are looking for a strong Administrator who has some PA skills to start ASAP and cover a maternity contract.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Provide daily, flexible, proactive support to all members of the Charity Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Administration Manager to provide administrative support to the Charity Team, including helping with projects such as organising training sessions and booking performance review meetings
• Respond to all requests from the Partner, including diary appointments
• Manage the Admin Inbox
• Keep tracking logs updated
• Assist in the completion of workflow tasks
• Take a proactive approach in the management of Partner and Director level work, working with them in
order to ensure they are supported at all times
• Produce accounts and management reports
• Proactively manage Partner and Director diaries and whereabouts
• Support all members of the Charity Team and provide admin assistance as necessary
• Ensure the Charity telephone system is appropriately covered at all times
• Deal with any ad hoc reporting, as required
• Take an interest in the operation of the Charity Team so that you are aware of current work being dealt
with by Team Members.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience as an administrator
• Type at a speed of 50wpm min
• Good use of English grammar
• Attention to detail; strong organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills to communicate with people at all levels
• Advanced skill in MS Office applications especially MS Word
I am looking for a team player who works well under pressure. A quick learner who has a flexible approach and immediately available, looking for a new role.
Please apply today if you hold the skills and requirements for this role.