|Salary:||£35000 to £40000 per annum|
|Location:||Central London, City of London|
|Description:||A boutique finance company with a global reach, is looking to recruit a CRM data administrator to ensure that the data used by the company is cleansed, up to date, and feeds into the business development strategy. This is an evolving role ideal for someone with the commercial interest to really make this role their own.|
The duties would involve:
- Updating and cleaning the data – and helping to grow the CRM
- Link up the CRM data with new clients
- Assist with marketing campaigns, writing mail shots and supporting cold introductions.
They are looking for someone with experience in:
- Professional services
- Good writing skills (for the mailshots)
- Organised, proactive, and good at working to deadlines
They will offer between £35-40k dependent on experience, hours are 9-5:30pm, and they offer 25 days' holiday.