|Salary:||£22000 to £28000 per annum Benefits: BENEFITS|
|Location:||Central London, Central/West End|
|Description:||Junior EA |
London – West End
£22,000 - £28,000 + Extensive Benefits
A fabulous, creative executive search firm is looking for a proactive junior EA to join their successful team in the heart of the West End, providing high-level support to their lovely Account Manager. (EA training will be provided.)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is a busy EA role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
- Contact all candidates/clients (via email or mobile) to arranging meetings/interviews/lunches
- Ensure diary times are co-ordinated efficiently and all contact details are displayed within Outlook
- Confirming all meetings 24 hrs prior to start time
- Prepare new business packs for the Directors, 24 hours prior to their meetings. These packs would include documents such as Company background, individual profiles (LinkedIn profiles/CV’s), trade press clippings etc.
- Book meeting location accordingly (e.g meeting room/restaurant)
- Ensure transport is booked, where required, to and from meetings
- When taking on a Search outside of the UK all transport and meetings will need to be arranged accordingly
- Organisation, management and coordination of Lighthouse Company events from invitation mail-outs to venue bookings.
- We often require our Executive Assistants to attend some of our Lighthouse Company events. These can be breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks.
- Collating Company intelligence packs for all new searches
- Ensure all Candidate information is presented in branded format
- Database interrogation
- Distribute branded outbound for new approaches
- Using the database system to compile a ‘longlist’, this may need to be adapted and typed into Word
- For each shortlisted candidate, the following documents will need to be branded and included in the ‘Search document’ : Professional Profile, CV and Talent Audit Profile
- Present ‘Search documentation’ in folders or bind depending on instruction.
Daily Database Management
- Entering all relevant contact information on clients/candidates into database
- Reading through all trade press (e.g Campaign) and updating all information on the database accordingly.
- Being able to use the database efficiently to extract, compile and select longlists.
Office Management/Additional Tasks
- Ensure all Search and Research documentation is filed efficiently. For every search undertaken a ‘information pack’ must be filed- both hard copies and soft copies on the database.
Who you are:
Key Skills & character requirements
- Enthusiastic, bright & willing to learn
- Proactive, warm and smiley
- Fun, hardworking and on the ball!
- High attention to detail and a strong organiser
Strong use of:
- Microsoft Word
- Degree/ Strong A levels required
- Excellent use of written & spoken English
Hours: 9.30am - 6pm
Holiday: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and shut down over Christmas and New year!
My client is an incredibly inclusive, kind and humorous business. They work incredibly hard sometimes under stressful situations and often at pace but they are incredibly open, encouraging and ambitious as individuals. Should, over time, the chosen candidate wishes to pursue a broader career within Exec search we are open to that possibility. For now, however, what they really need is a very committed, detailed, caring and ambitious individual to really support the Account Manager and wider team.
They are looking to turn this over ASAP, so if you are interested, please apply now!