|Salary:||£25000 to £35000 per annum Benefits: First year OTE £40k+|
|Location:||West End London, Central/West End|
|Description:||Graduate Researcher |
£25k (First year OTE £35-£40k+)
Possibility to travel
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established executive search firm based in a fun and professional office in the West End. They are looking for a top Grad from a Russell Group University to come on board and join their fantastic, friendly and hardworking team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Not only will you be joining an impressive business, this role offers extremely exciting progression and the opportunity to build a fantastic and rewarding career.
Responsibilities include -
- Relationship building with clients and candidates to form long-standing relationships.
- Market research.
- Working alongside Senior Consultants and assisting with ad hoc administrative duties
- You will be negotiating rates with clients and candidates along with all logistics to a job.
- Consistently keep clients and candidates happy and aware with all situations
WHO YOU ARE
My client are looking for someone super proactive and on the ball, who strives for success and personal progression. Ambitious and super friendly as well as a mucker-inner.
- 2.1 Graduate from a Russell Group University
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Confidence with speaking to impressive HNWI clients.
- A professional and personable approach
- Able to work well under pressure and juggle a varied work plate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to stick to deadlines and hit KPI’s
- This role will pay a £25k base + excellent uncapped commission scheme with an expected £40k earned in your first year.
- Opportunity for international travel with the potential to work in their overseas offices (Hong Kong, New York and South Africa)
- 23 days holiday
- One on one training from a senior team member.