|Salary:||£45000 to £50000 per annum Benefits: Bonus + Benefits|
|Description:||An established global financial services firm are looking for an EA to join their office in Berlin. |
This EA role is supporting a Partner, Vice President and Associate, whilst acting as first point of contact for the office.
EA duties include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as gatekeeper, managing busy diaries
- Coordinating complex international travel, including full itineraries
- Scheduling meetings, calls, VCs across multiple time zones, including Board meetings
- Processing expenses
- Preparing documents/ presentations for meetings
- Research as required
- Events coordination
You will also be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Ensuring reception, meeting rooms and office is well-presented and stocked
- Assisting the office manager with ad-hoc requests
This is an exciting opportunity for a level-headed and exceptionally organised EA to join a dynamic team. As the team is small, you will be happy to ‘muck-in’ with all jobs big and small.
You will be fluent in German and English. You will have proven experience supporting at CEO/ Partner level, within financial or professional services.
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills. You must be a team player, with a flexible and mature approach. You will be adept at communicating with Senior Executives and understand the importance of working with a high level of discretion.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous package, including:
- 30 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical
- Travel benefits
If you are interested in this EA role then apply below now!