|Salary:||£50000 to £55000 per annum Benefits: Bonus + Benefits|
|Description:||An established global financial services firm are looking for an EA/ Office Manager to join their office in Berlin. |
This EA/ Office Manager role is primarily supporting the Managing Partner, whilst overseeing the running of the office.
PA duties include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as gatekeeper, managing busy diaries
- Coordinating complex international travel, including full itineraries
- Scheduling meetings, calls, VCs across multiple time zones, including Board meetings
- Processing expenses
- Preparing documents/ presentations for meetings
- Research as required
- Events coordination
Office Manager duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and managing service providers
- Facilities management
- Working with travel companies and identifying cost-saving initiatives
- Liaising with HR/OM in London and NY
- Ad-hoc projects, including any office moves/ refurbishments
This is an exciting opportunity for a level-headed and exceptionally organised EA/ Office Manager to join a small, dynamic team.
You will be fluent in German and English. You will have proven experience supporting at CEO/ Partner level, within financial or professional services.
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills. You must be a team player, with a flexible and mature approach. You will be adept at communicating with Senior Executives and understand the importance of working with a high level of discretion.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous package, including:
- 30 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical
- Travel benefits
If you are interested in this EA/ Office Manager role then apply below now!