|Recruiter:||AGMA - Direct Source|
|Salary:||£10 - £11 Hourly|
|Description:||We have a fantastic opportunity that have arisen for experienced Administrator/Receptionist to provide support for a busy team within a well-known and highly respected Local Authority in Salford. This role is available on a full-time temporary basis.|
What's my role?
Within this role you can expect to become involved in providing a customer friendly and sensitive interface for members of the public and internal stakeholders. You will be given responsibility to prepare and maintain accurate records, both manually and via databases.
In addition your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; general documentation processing and filing, data entry and word processing.
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in an administration or reception role within a multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to provide strong administrative support while handing sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to communicate verbally with a wide range of customers, and provide information and advice on various services, both face to face and over the telephone.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business