|Salary:||£40000 to £45000 per annum|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:||Executive Assistant to COO, Investment Banking|
City of London
£40,000 - £45,000 plus fantastic benefits/bonus
A prestigious global investment firm located in the City are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support to the COO is a busy and demanding role. The Executive Assistant will be liaising globally across the business and will have the opportunity to get involved with additional projects alongside typical EA support. Working in a close-knit team, you will be providing a first class service, constantly multi-tasking and ensuring that you are always one step ahead. Hours 9am – 5:30pm with paid overtime.
- Extensive diary management for the COO and team of 7 as required.
- Organising meetings and co-ordinating conference calls in a fast-paced environment
- Email management
- Arranging extensive UK and international travel
- Produce detailed itineraries and amending as necessary
- Data input onto Salesforce
- Processing all expenses for the COO and team
- Event coordination
- General admin support, photocopying, printing and binding
- Working closely with other assistants and providing cover where required.
To be successful, you will have experience working as an Executive Assistant preferably within Investment Banking or a global organisation.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Salesforce and SharePoint experience advantageous
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to working under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Assertive decision maker with the ability to apply good initiative
- Previous experience within Investment Banking or Professional Services
- Additional languages advantageous
If you’re interested in the above role, please apply asap!