|Salary:||£180 to £200 per day|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:||Our client is a global finance firm based in the City. This is a fantastic chance to be a part of an amazing legal team working closely on a project over this two month period. We are looking for a diligent and detail focused paralegal who will pick things up quickly and assist with a range of tasks.|
In this position you will be working closely to the Head of Legal and the leading Project Manager. You will be responsible for documentation reviewing often interacting with the wider Lease Finance team to gain a detailed insight of customers.
Other duties will include:
- Reviewing client agreements and deals
- Database research and development
- Responding to queries from the business and clients
- Reviewing and sending completed letters
- Ad-hoc assistance of wider reviews
Who you are
The successful candidate will be a hard-working and proactive individual with a professional outlook. You must be personable and ready to get stuck in with a great team yet be able to work autonomously allowing yourself to prioritise tasks effectively. Our client is looking for a someone who is driven, switched on and down to earth.
- Strong paralegal experience within a law firm or corporates
- Proven experience of leasing documentation and/or banking and finance documentation in general.
- Intermediate/advance Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills