|Salary:||£180 to £200 per day|
|Description:||Team PA for a Global Assest Management Firm|
City of London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Team PA to join our client in their London offices. Our client is a global assessment management firm with a strong presence in the industry and a great reputation.
This is a busy Team PA role, where you will be involved in a range of different tasks, therefore will feel challenged and satisfied in the role.
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Diary management
- Responsible for organising events
- Assisting the wider team with projects
- Processing expenses
- Creating and updating team reports
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
To be successful for this role as a Team PA you have previous experience as a PA, and our client would prefer previous experience within a similar industry. Our client is seeking a Team PA who is a team player with an excellent professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite