|Salary:||£50000 to £55000 per annum|
|Description:||Our client a leading Investment Company is looking for a highly experienced and polished Team Executive Assistant to work in their Dubai Branch, supporting their Capital Markets Team. This is going to be working in a very fast paced, high intensity environment. We are looking for someone with proven experience in a similar corporation, either Investment Banking, Management Consultancy or Legal sector. |
We are looking for someone with minimum 5 years’ experience. Our client is happy to relocate someone from outside the country for this position.
There will be Extensive diary management responsibilities across international time zones. You will also be required to put together documents such as letters, presentations and research packs. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will also have to have flawless attention to detail.
- Extensive diary management across international time zones
- Arranging complex international travel for multiple travellers, organising visas for different
- nationalities and preparing detailed travel itineraries
- Completing expense claims, purchase orders and currency requests
- Preparing documents such as letters, presentations, research packs
- Providing personal support to senior management
- Creating and managing confidential files and records
- Providing administrative and travel support to other members of the team as required
- Completing ad hoc projects and research as required
This role offers an excellent compensation package.