|Salary:||£50000 to £55000 per annum|
|Description:||Our client a leading Investment Company is looking for a highly experienced and polished Team Executive Assistant to work in their Dubai Branch, supporting their busy CEO and Director. This is going to be working in a very fast paced, high intensity environment. We are looking for someone with proven experience in a similar corporation, either Investment Banking, Management Consultancy or Legal sector. |
We are looking for someone with minimum 5 years’ experience. Our client is looking for someone already in the UAE, with previous Dubai experience.
There will be Extensive diary management responsibilities across international time zones. You will also be required to put together documents such as letters, presentations and research packs. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will also have to have flawless attention to detail.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
There will be the potential to grow within the business and take on additional responsibilities in HR and Office Management.
This role offers an excellent compensation package.