|Salary:||£40000 to £47000 per annum|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:|| PA - GBM, FICC and Prime Services|
City of London
£42,000 - £47,000 Benefits + Bonus
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a City based International bank looking for a resilient PA to take on a very busy and demanding role. Supporting the MD & Head of Global Capital Markets Europe, MD - FICC and Senior Business Manager, MD and Head of Rates Trading and Rates Sales Europe you will work closely with two Team Assistants providing first class support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is an extremely busy PA role so requires an energetic, highly proactive and flexible PA who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative.
Typical duties include:
• Extensive diary management
• Arranging and booking global travel for the MD’s and team as required.
• Scheduling internal and external meetings and conference set up
• Updating reports and PowerPoint presentations as required.
• In-box management and flagging urgent emails
• Arranging and coordinating large corporate client dinners in London and overseas.
• Acting as first POC for any clients or staff visiting
• Meeting room set up and refreshments if required
• Expense processing within company policy
• Running personal errands as required
• Assisting with adhoc projects
• General admin support
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar PA role, within banking or financial services and preferably have worked on a trading floor – however this is no essential.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Strong written and verbal business communication skills.
Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to perform work to a high standard of accuracy within a specified timeframe.
Capable of simultaneously handling multiple tasks.
Well-developed interpersonal skills in order to provide a high level of service
Able to recognize and handle sensitive and confidential information
Self-motivated, confident and capable of working both independently and in a team environment
Recognize potential problems, effectively communicate these, recommending solutions
If you are intersted in the above role, please apply asap!