|Salary:||£40000 to £50000 per annum|
|Description:||Recruitment Manager – Global Tech Start Up|
£40,000 - £50,000 Benefits + Company Bonus
A rapidly growing start-up is looking for a proactive recruitment manager to join their successful organisation based in Waterloo to assist with hiring Technical candidates through direct sourcing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a bust recruitment role with lots of scope to implement new ideas, processes and with the ability to grow a team around you. You’ll be the kind of person who enjoys partnering with the business area to fully understand fit and growth plans for the areas to enable you to forward plan the recruitment needs! Typical duties include:
- Direct sourcing Technical candidates – C++ and Java
- Manage the recruitment portal.
- Be an ambassador for the business
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a role where you have sourced IT candidates. You will be an natural peoples person, able to communicate to all levels of the business and be able to deal with big growth plans from the business.
- Experience recruiting within the IT/Technology sector
- Experience in internal recruitment would be a benefit but not essential
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
- A university degree
- A strong understanding of the internal recruitment process
This role will pay up to £50k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- Company pension scheme of 8% of base salary (dependent on employee minimum contribution)
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Regular social events
- Bike to work scheme
- Share option scheme
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.