|Salary:||£30000 to £40000 per annum Benefits: Benefits|
|Description:||An international classical music agency are looking for an experienced EA to join their West London offices. |
This is a 1:3 EA role, supporting the COOGC, Director and CFO. You will be responsible for supporting with:
- Diary management and coordinating meetings
- Complex and detailed travel arrangements
- Creating briefings for meetings
- Board and Executive meeting agendas
- General administration
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-presented and detail-oriented EA to join a lovely team.
You will have proven experience in a similar role and be educated to graduate level. A music degree, or interest in classical music is a major plus. Additional languages are also a plus, but not essential.
You will be incredibly organised and efficient, with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous package:
- 25 days holiday
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Annual ticket allowance for artist events
- On-site gym, free (inc classes)
If you are interested in this EA role then apply below now!